Well after talking aout this for a year or two I have finally found an easy way for us to keep up with all things related to Tree Fitty Fantasy Sports. This is not just for football but we will be able to use this for basketball as well. You can post comments and throw in your two cents as long as you have a google account which I think everyone does. If not, get one. I will repost some of the rule changes, $$$ league stuff, dates and everything else we need through this site from now on so bookmark it. Also, feel free to use this as a message board for the offseason. I will post keeper rosters (if I can figure out how) soon.
I have to take a moment to congratualte Jay for winning this years league in one of the best fantasy sports finals we have ever had. Both teams topping 130 shows that the two best teams were in the finals which is not something that usually happens.
Congrats Fag...I mean Jay.
I'm awesome.
ReplyDelete